Many in stock
Comes with a free Iris Yoga carry band that also doubles up as a stretching band!
The moments you spend reaching for the next pose, focusing on balance, and being present in the moment: these are earth-centered, organic experiences - so be sure your yoga tools are, as well. Our flexible, comfortable cork yoga mat helps your grip during hot yoga or when you’re working through particularly challenging flows. The eco-friendly design of our Iris cork yoga mat offers just the right mix of resistance and cushion, with a simple, earthy design that helps you keep your mind where it needs to be. A rubber backing helps ensure the mat stays flat and stable on any surface, allowing it to travel to the studio, the beach, the park, and beyond so you can enjoy the beauty of nature as you open your heart and body to the peace of your mindful practice.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: The Iris cork yoga mat measures 72.84” L x 24” W x 0.24” T (185cm x 61cm x 0.6cm), giving you ample room to stretch out with just enough cushioning to feel supported as you move into challenging poses and extended holds.
- APPEALING DESIGN: The look of our mat is intended to help you focus on what’s important - your session - which means a zen-like surface of natural cork alone. This is a mat for practitioners that want to center and ground themselves completely, and get the most out - spiritually, physically, and mentally - out of every use.
- EARTH-SAFE MATERIALS: This eco-friendly cork and rubber design offers a comfortable, non-plastic upgrade to traditional yoga mats. The cork surface is antimicrobial and won’t store bacteria and odors like synthetic foam yoga mats typically do.
- MADE FOR TRAVEL: Our cork yoga mat comes with a convenient carrying strap for storage and travel. Simply sling the strap over a shoulder and carry: no need to rest it on the ground or against surfaces that might pick up dirt or germs.
- BUILT FOR COMFORT: The natural cork surface delivers just the right mix of support and “give” so that you can hit your flow organically, without a constant need to reposition your hands. The cork also offers a superior wet grip, making it ideal for use during hot yoga or physically demanding fitness routines.