Many in stock
So simple, yet so vital to healthy, supported yoga poses and stretching, the humble Yoga block gets a luxe cork upgrade in this clever tool. Made with rounded corners to prevent unnecessary discomfort, the block can be easily nudged or rolled with a foot to change placement positioning - vertical to horizontal, and so on - without disrupting your session flow or class. Many Yogis swear by this versatile block to stretch out the tendons in the foot, raise one leg or foot for specific posing stretches. Incredibly lightweight while staying durable, this cork yoga block is a must-have for your workout bag, and will make you look and feel like a pro, whether it’s your first time or you’ve been practicing for decades.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Simple rounded-edge design block measures 9.05” x 5.91” x 3.94” (23cm x 15cm x 10cm) and offers the most versatility for Yogis looking to push the limits of their stretch.
- ANTIMICROBIAL CORK: Made of lightweight cork to rest comfortably in your gym bag without weighing it down, it can be wiped clean with a soft cloth. Unlike certain plastics and PVC foam yoga products, the Iris cork yoga block naturally fights off bacteria and unpleasant odors like mold and mildew.
- MADE FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Gently-beveled corners and edges make this yoga block an excellent tool for both experienced yogis and young yoga practitioners. Use “flat-sided” for simple support during stretches or poses, or make use of the beveled edges with angular placement during more intricate moves - it’s perfect for both!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Your new cork yoga block doesn’t absorb sweat and oils, and can be cleaned by simply wiping down with a damp cloth after each session. Place bare feet, hands, and limbs on your block without worrying - it delivers optimal cushioning and support without picking up grime during frequent use.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL: While cork offers superior durability for years of use, it’s also biodegradable at the end of its life cycle. While its PVC foam yoga block counterparts can take hundreds of years to break down, your new cork block will be returned to the earth in a few short years when it’s time to retire it.